Mercury Live: Online Focus Groups
Today’s rapid need for accurate answers and insight obsoletes in-person focus groups – they’re too slow, too costly, and, depending on the quality of the recruiting, too hit-or-miss.
MERCURY LIVE ONLINE FOCUS GROUP KEY FEATURES
- Rapid – Can be set up in hours
- Connected – Connect clients, moderators, and 8-12 ideal participants from the US or from around the world
- Remote Access – Online access, anywhere, any time
- High-Tech – Full video and audio interaction
- Fully Integrated – Utilize Mercury’s suite of tools to present images, videos, dial-tests, heatmapping and polls
- Access – recorded and transcribed, with results available for review in real-time on Mercury’s Analytics Workbench
- Full Service – Mercury handles every technical detail from start to finish
Mercury fully facilitates and controls every aspect of group execution, so clients and moderators simply connect and participate without any need to become tech experts. A breakthrough Online Focus Group monitoring tool allows the demographics and key screeners for every potential participant to be reviewed in real-time, allowing the selection and formation of a group with the perfect mix of participants.
Moderators interact with participants in a natural way, and Mercury’s facilitators control everything, showing images or videos on cue, starting dial-tests or heatmap image or message tests, displaying results – essentially handling every detail of the event. Shortly after the event’s end, a video recording is available on Mercury’s Analytics Workbench, and generally within 24 hours, closed captioning and transcripts are also available.
Request a free demo today!